Today's Situation Room:

Wolf Blitzer delivers the most important breaking news and political, international, and national security stories of the day. Tune to The Situation Room weekdays 5-7pm ET on CNN.

September 15th, 2011

Romney: Stimulus hasn't worked

GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney talks about what he would do to create jobs and turn the economy around.

Filed under: 2012 election • Economy • Interviews • Mitt Romney
  1. Perk

Where is the fact checking economic comparision sheet that leaves political opinion out of this math lesson or is it Class Warfare ? How many Americans back to work ? How many Manufactures back in the USA ? Class is on the inside and most certainly has nothing to do with money or tax reform and has nothing to do with politics. Elephant's and Donkey's out of control with their political opinion. Get the plan Sam and the fact sheet Jack ! Compare ATR's facts with The American Jobs Act.

September 20, 2011 at 10:02 am |
  2. Irene

I must say after being out of work for over two years I have had enough. It infuriates me when the republicans cant see that the rich have been getting their tax breaks for over fifteen years and they haven't created jobs yet. Their only concern is their bolltom line. Not creating jobs for americans. It is time to use that tax break money to help with the defecit. If 'we the people' can pay our share of taxes so can the wealthiest americans (including the wealthiest businesses). At least with the stimulis package it will give some temporary work to some of our unemployed while we wait for the wealthy to get off their butts and start creating jobs. Stimulis does work. It is only a temporary fix and It buys us some time.

September 19, 2011 at 11:04 am |
  3. Dan K

This guy is strictly a politician with his answers. Never giving any positive facts, just a run around and blaming everyone else. The only thing his party can come up with is MORE TAX BREAKS FOR THE RICH AND BIG CORPORATIONS. Bush sort of proved that to be false though didn't he!
    I woulld vote for him only if he can present a factual viable plan that doesn't include the tax breaks for the wealthy!

September 16, 2011 at 11:04 am |
  4. kathy

the only thing he has come up with is change tax code no help for all the unemployed unless it is done today maybe we should ask the SUN god to please make the sun shine brighter it would be easier

September 16, 2011 at 6:43 am |
    • Gayatry

I admire President Obama. I think he is iyntrg to do his best to reach everyone.I think the Republicans need to get off their butts and help him to help the people.President Obama, I support you and I know you want to do what's best for everyone.I will vote for you all over again. NOT Sarah Palin or McCain.

April 5, 2012 at 12:06 pm |
  5. Hilario J Mix

To my Government:
    I want to express my pain. Please stop. American people are suffering a lot. Please stop. It is too much. I want all Bush family money back to my country and I want all of them in jail. They started to destroy my country. I want this country believe on American dream. I want all those betray the law of the land be punishment. I want justice. I want my country back. Stop abuse and destroy the American loyalist. I am a simple citizen that don't care about political issues. I am a real American. I want express myself because my constitution allow me to do so.

September 15, 2011 at 9:13 pm |
  6. Greg, Ontario

Of coarse not. When a free country tries to play communist it always falls apart. You gave most of the money to the banks with no direction on how to spend it, when to lend it or to whom, so they just sat on it and still are.

September 15, 2011 at 7:45 pm |