Wolf Blitzer delivers the most important breaking news and political, international, and national security stories of the day. Tune to The Situation Room weekdays 5-7pm ET on CNN.
Wolf Blitzer talks to State Department Deputy Spokeswoman Marie Harf about ISIS' purported execution of Steven Sotloff, who defends the administration's strategy against ISIS and says the U.S. is looking for ways to "more aggressively take the fight to ISIS."
Wolf. Obama's ISIS policy for war will end badly.
Outsourcing boots on the ground means the following :
1. The ground troops will be people who have proven to be unreliable & untrustworthy At best,
2. They will fight & prosecute the war as THEY see fit & Thor their purposes not ours
3. Where US soldiers act to protect & defend the USA - these troops will Not !
4. At least in Bush's war the American casualties were combat troops who put themselves in harms way
5. In Obama's war, with an open southern border, American casualties most likely to occur on our homeland & be innocent unprotected US citizens, women & children ( a bus load of school kids ?)
6. Obama's war actually frustrates ISIS into coming Here to kill Americans on American soil
Wolf .... If you can't see this clearly.... You need to take off your Progressive lensed glasses for once.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer is the command center for breaking news, politics and extraordinary reports from around the world. Tune in weeknights from 5-7pm ET on CNN.
Subscribe | About Wolf Blitzer
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 660 other followers