Wolf Blitzer delivers the most important breaking news and political, international, and national security stories of the day. Tune to The Situation Room weekdays 5-7pm ET on CNN.
Poof! Mystery Obamacare Girl vanishes from website. CNN's Jeanne Moos finds her on a milk carton.
Affordable Health Care is NOT better, certainly NOT cheaper! My husband is retired military and we have always carried Tricare which is an 80% coverage for retirees. We opted to also carry Tricare Prime which we pay a premium for annually and covers the other 20%. Effective October 1, 2013 Tricare Prime has been cancelled and no longer offered to retirees living more than 100 miles from a VA facility. This makes our health care expenses rise by 20%. This is especially distressing as we have just reached retirement age and I was diagnosed last year with cancer which makes our future health expenses doubtful at best. The Obama administration is and has outright lied to the American people. The military and Medicare are baring the brunt of costs for Affordable Health Care. The baby boomers lose again just in time for their senior years. I cannot believe what has happened in America! Hope everyone goes to the polls next year!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer is the command center for breaking news, politics and extraordinary reports from around the world. Tune in weeknights from 5-7pm ET on CNN.
Subscribe | About Wolf Blitzer
The Situation Room on Facebook
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 698 other followers
Sign me up!