Today's Situation Room:

Wolf Blitzer delivers the most important breaking news and political, international, and national security stories of the day. Tune to The Situation Room weekdays 5-7pm ET on CNN.

Join the CNN Election Roundtable!
February 24th, 2012

Join the CNN Election Roundtable!

This insider chat with Wolf Blitzer and CNN's Political Team is your chance to go behind the scenes and get the insider take on this year's presidential election. Join us on Super Tuesday, March 6 at 12 PM ET, for a live virtual roundtable powered by Cisco where our panel of political experts will address election centric questions from participants, such as CNN iReporters, and explore pressing topics, from the candidates' stance on top issues to how this year's election will affect you. Register now!

Filed under: 2012 election • Wolf Blitzer
  1. Chee

Strange this put up is totaly arneluted to what I was looking out google for, nevertheless it was once listed on the first page. I suppose your doing one thing proper if Google likes you adequate to put you on the first web page of a non similar search.

March 5, 2012 at 12:31 am |
  2. Reggie Brown

I'm wondering if I am the only one upset that the Republican primary season has basically been ended by Chris Christie and the GOP leadership. They have "annointed" Romney their candidate, and in effect informed the GOP electorate it does not matter who they vote for, because if someone besides Romney wins the most delegates, they will hijack the convention and put in an alternative instead. What ever happened to "the will of the people"?

February 29, 2012 at 12:20 pm |
  3. Karen

I have to say that I am completely turned off by all government representatives! I am one of Millions of Middle class families who have been trying to get by for lack of a better word. They want to claim that they have answers and solutions to OUR problems. My question is ... do they pay all their bills and then wonder if they have enough money for gas and groceries for the week????? Doubt it!!! I hate sitting here listening to they're so called solutions to everyone’s problems. Maybe if they actually spent a week in our shoes they may feel the complete angst we feel on a daily basis wondering if they can put food on the table for their kids! I'm sure that would never happen so lets stop fantasizing, but I will tell you that the only presidential candidate that has ever made sense to me is Ron Paul. With that being said all candidates need to take a step back and really look at the devastation that America is in right now. They want to sugar coat all problems and make solutions for them, but they're unrealilistic!!!! We've seen the promises and the so called solutions, where is my deep breath?

February 29, 2012 at 12:40 am |
  4. chris reid

The best thing the government can do is to keep busy.

February 27, 2012 at 11:13 am |
  5. shayne

Dear Wolf: I love your show. I was sorry to see a few weeks back Donald Trump take it to you and make you defensive on what your favorite show is. Why in the world you would get defensive and say "the situwation room" is beyond me. I will still remain a follower. PS. Is Erin Burnette as hot in person as I think she is?

February 26, 2012 at 1:19 am |
  6. Oliver El Paso, TX

Wolf you are the only that is wining and your politico team because all you are getting paid, you are much better ahead then those candidates guys.

February 25, 2012 at 7:13 pm |
  7. chris reid

The Oscars and the run up to the decision to choose a candidate to choose an opponent to run against Obama in the comig election have things in common. There is drama, anticipation of the results, and formality. Do you have suggestions about films based on past sitting presidents .

February 25, 2012 at 11:49 am |
  8. Frank

Wolf, can you tell how internet providers store information? Is it done mathematically or numerically? Does the language have to be reconstructed back into human language? This is a topic that is not covered in the press, but it is more important than than anything in news, because people can be pegged by what they view on the internet.

February 25, 2012 at 2:50 am |
  9. Bruce A. Custer

I am wondering why all the candidates talk about jobs but no one is really saying how to fix it. If the President would use his executive power to repeal NAFTA and not wait till 2015 for it to be resigned the jobs would come back.

February 24, 2012 at 7:09 pm |