Today's Situation Room:

Wolf Blitzer delivers the most important breaking news and political, international, and national security stories of the day. Tune to The Situation Room weekdays 5-7pm ET on CNN.

January 25th, 2012

CNN poll: Dead heat in Florida

CNN's Wolf Blitzer, CNN's Gloria Borger and TIME's Michael Crowley break down results of a CNN/Time/ORC International poll showing the race tightening in Florida.

RELATED STORY: CNN/Time Poll: Dead heat in Florida ahead of debate

Filed under: 2012 election • Florida • Gloria Borger • Interviews • polls • Republicans • TIME
  1. Anupam

Focus on what matters most: The Ws. Make that FRONT page and blog the best oiftut you can, then worry about the right accessories like

March 4, 2012 at 11:08 pm |
  2. Jim Thomas

Paul and Newt cannot give up.Romney is to much like obama excep he has way to much money.I wonder how many Americans he screwed out of money and jobs for his own personel greed.Jim Thomas Phx.Az.

January 26, 2012 at 2:29 pm |
  3. Carol

I hope the audience is controlled tonight. If I wanted to hear booing and cheering, I'd go to a rally. It is not a matter of free speech either, there is free speech and there is being rude. Not everyone is privileged enough to go to the debate in person or attend a rally, so we want to hear what the candidates have to say. I want to make up my own mind, not have everyone else's view shoved down my throat.

So the debate on Monday was a little boring, I take my citizenship obligations seriously and was not watching to be entertained. Do you go to school to be entertained or to learn? I want to make an informed decision not follow the crowd.

January 26, 2012 at 11:51 am |
  4. Sandra Ferdinand

Wolf please don’t be intimidated by Newt Gingrich’s attack on the media to ask him What about his Ethics Violation and will he be transparent about it? Let us not forget his close rapport with freddie mac. All is fair, if he wants to represent the Republican party he should be prepared to answer those question.

January 25, 2012 at 9:10 pm |
  5. Glenn

Romney doesn't support the dream act because he doesn't have to. Why? Because of something called "The Cuban Adjustment Act". Illegal Cuban immigrants who enter the U.S. are granted legal residental status in one year. Romney won't repeal this because of the powerful Cuban/American political lobby in Florida which is equivelant to the lobby of the NRA in the U.S.
    No other immigrant from any other country receives the amnesty and benefits (medicare, etc) that Cubans do when making to the U.S.. Just google.................." preferential treatment of Cuban Immigrants." That is all you'll need to know if and when Wolf puts him on the spot for supporting this.

January 25, 2012 at 8:38 pm |
  6. DaveinSC

I'd be very interested how the candidates feel about the Citizens United ruling, and if they'd ask their party to pass a bill to over turn it.

January 25, 2012 at 7:16 pm |
  7. Larry Anderson

HORSE FEATHERS....!!!!! MSM LIES and we ALL see it EVERYDAY..... NO C readability left whatsoever.. All MSM members are bought and paid for... OR they loose their jobs...

January 25, 2012 at 6:49 pm |